The Kopenhagen Fusion Gents isn’t only a mix of classic and sporty, it’s a perfect blend of stylish and practical. Here’s why:
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and are available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- The bike has a single kickstand and no chain guard to make it even lighter
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own design steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden front carrier, wooden crate (shallow) so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- Stainless steel mud guards mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
Be careful when you cycle! We do our bit towards your safety with the following features:
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and back lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
We all lead different lives, and some people might want something extra added to their Kopenhagen Fusion Gents bike. Here are just some of the possibilities.
- If you have a longer commute or live in a hillier environment, why not take the option of adding an electric motor to your bike? A Pendix eDrive system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (300AH or 500AH), foil coloured to match your frame.
- Make your cycle a mobile billboard by adding a logo plate above the back wheel or in the centre of the frame.
It’s hard to get a better urban commuter cycle than the Kopenhagen Fusion Gents but if you are a real speed freak then have a look at the Arrow Sport Gents bicycle option. It’s virtually the same stylish and luxurious cycle but even lighter at a featherweight 13 kg and equipped with ultra-thin 28 mm wide tyres that barely touch the surface of the road giving you the speediest ride in town.